Monday 13 September 2010

Author Update

Good morning! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I greet you this Monday morning with great news.

Back in March I interviewed writer JM Tohline and learned about his fabulous-sounding book The Great Lenore. Well I'm pleased to say that JM now has a publishing deal with Atticus Books! The Great Lenore will be available Summer 2011.

You can read all about JM's journey to publication here.

Congratulations, JM! I wish you much success for your book release!

4 comments:

erica m. chapman said...

Oh Yay!! Congrats to JM! Awesome news ;o)

Eileen Schuh: said...

Congratulations, JM!

I am now totally convinced that Dorothy Dreyer brings her interviewees great luck!

Eileen Schuh
Author "Schrodinger's Cat"
http://www.eileenschuh.com

Dorothy Dreyer said...

I agree, Erica, great news!

LOL, thanks, Eileen. "The Luck Bringer" - yeah that's me, lol. Need to bring myself some luck as well.

Gina said...

Congrat's on the publishing deal JM Tohline and thanks Dorothy for the update! ^_^