Friday 30 July 2010

Write On Con

This is just a reminder that the Write On Con will be going live Tuesday through Thursday, August 10th - 12th. If you haven't registered yet, you've still got time! The free web conference is run by seven mega-awesome writerly folks, namely Jamie Harrington, Elana Johnson, Casey McCormick, Shannon Messenger, Lisa and Laura Roecker, and Jen Stayrook. More information can be found on the website.

And if you're signed up, maybe stop by and say hello before the conference kicks into full gear. See you there!

6 comments:

Tahereh said...

i can't wait!

Annie McMahon said...

I'll be there! I still have to stop by the forum and introduce myself. I see there's already over 400 posts from participants.

erica m. chapman said...

Can't wait for this ;o) It's going to be awesome!! I wish I didn't have to work though. Boo!

See ya on there ;o)

Anonymous said...

I'll check it out but not sure if I can make it. Got a lot going on and don't want to overextend myself but I also don't want to miss the event. Wifey and kids are demanding my attention these days. This time management stuff isn't as easy as it sounds.

Stephen Tremp

Sarah said...

Is everything working? Every time I try to go to the website, it says, FORBIDDEN. :(
I've been so excited about this, I don't want to miss out!

Elana Johnson said...

Thanks for helping to spread the word!